2006年10月25日星期三

Darkness before dawn

2006,it would be the darkest year in the first half of my life!
Actually, prepare to get the offer from HKU is difficult for me. Is there another way for me to go? I don't know and also don't want to know. But, I could not say that this process (I mean the preparation for the application) is without exciting things. it gives me so much pressure and happiness at the same time. Sometimes I even don't know what I'll receive for these days: contend, disappointment or any other emotions? However, evertday I must live better than yesterday.
Today I have a hiking with my husband and another friend which also come from mainland. The hiking costs us nearly 3 hours. When we arrived at the top, what a beautiful landscape here! I just have no word to describe what I saw. There is a long, cliffy path leading to the top. It's very quiet, but when we get to the peak, we then find it's so crowd. There are many people staying everywhere. Hehe!
I feel so so so tried when I get home, especially my foots ache for a long time. I think I must take sports every week!
I'll wait for the day I see the sunshine! So,try hard!

沒有留言: