2006年11月1日星期三

It makes me angry!

Today is so warm. I came to the bank to change the money and it costed me nearly 2hrs in the morning. It makes me so awfulness. In the noon I arrived home just when Jim also arrived. Well, we had a simple lunch and then go to the university together.

When I get to the library then open the notebook, I received a message from Julia. She said that all the people in the school have already known that I have came to HK and many people were talking about me at their leisure. I don't understant what is the meaning that they heard something about me. However, I think I have the freedom to make my choice about where I want to go when I am in vacation, and I needn't anybody to talk about my way of living and working. They are so ungracious!!

These things let me feel so angry, and they also let me loathe this school. If the leads can't set themselves an example to others, I don't know are there any people will always obey them? At least, I don't want to do so.

沒有留言: